Thank you for visiting my site and welcome. I am glad you are here. Let me tell you a little bit about myself. Becoming a psychotherapist wasn’t easy and it took me 10 years of training. However, I am extremely lucky to do what I do, and to feel that I make a difference. I have worked for Hospice in the Weald since 2007 and I have been in private practice since 2006.
Why do I say I am lucky? Well, complete strangers open up to me and share with me their innermost thoughts and experiences, often at very difficult times in life. They are often in a lot of pain and despair, and they come to me for help. In a matter of a few weeks, I see them change, make more empowered choices and head in the direction they want.
My job is not my only passion. I am also passionate about connecting with Nature in the respectful and healing way that our ancerstors did. This is also what got me into practicing Martial Arts.
Qualifications and experience
- Diploma in Counselling Supervision – 2014
- UKCP registered psychotherapist – 2011
- MA Psychotherapy (5 year training) – 2010
- BACP accredited counsellor/psychotherapist – 2008
- Counsellor at Hospice in the Weald – 2007
- Private practice – 2006
- Graduate in Psychology (5 year training) – 1999